Have Your Civil Rights Been Infringed?
Washington, D.C., attorney Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, PA, provides powerful advocacy to clients with claims involving violations of civil rights under state and federal law. Attorney Holland offers clients the benefit of decades of experience in civil rights claims and litigation and an unwavering commitment to justice and equality under the law.
He assists clients at all stages of proceedings: advising clients before a claim is filed; filing claims on their behalf with state, local, and federal agencies; litigating private lawsuits in state and federal courts; and handling state and federal appeals in courts throughout Maryland and Washington, D.C.
If you would like to arrange a consultation with our firm about a civil rights claim, please contact our Greenbelt offices.
A broad range of issues falls under the umbrella of civil rights claims. Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, PA, is prepared to handle claims including those involving the following violations of civil rights under the laws of the United States and the laws of Maryland:
- Police misconduct and prosecutorial misconduct, including cases involving excessive force/police brutality, malicious prosecution, wrongful imprisonment, false testimony and planting evidence: In a recent case, the lawyers won a $6.3 million verdict on behalf of a client who was wrongfully imprisoned for murder due to the prosecution’s refusal to perform DNA testing that later proved the client’s innocence.
- Employment class action claims involving wage and hour violations: In a recent case, our attorneys challenged employment practices on behalf of Walmart employees.
- Tenant rights: The lawyers are handling a claim on behalf of tenants against Aimco, the largest apartment management company in the United States.
- Employment discrimination
- Sexual harassment in the workplace
It is important, if your civil rights have been violated, that you speak to a lawyer with the appropriate experience as soon as possible to ensure your case is as strong as possible.
There’s No Excuse For Injustice. Let Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, PA, Help.
If you would like to discuss a civil rights claim with our attorney, please contact our Greenbelt offices. We serve clients in all courts throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia. Email the firm or call 240-297-1782.